Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today

Had maths test today on chapter 6 and 12.How i wish i can do well in it as i wound want to score As in maths as it is my best subject so far.i forgot to bring $12 to pay for the class photos i bought.so i saw mr choo and asked him to lend me $12 he said for me to lend u $2 is ok but $12 is too much .so i went wit KKs to the woman sitting on a bench which we were supposed to pay money to.den i saw ms lim my physics teacher,she too kind to lend d $12 i needed.i will hav to wake up early so i can return her the money in time as tmr is her last day in Hai Sing Catholic School.its time for me to side track a bit.she gave us a bookmark wit our names on it attached wit two paper clips.it was vnice .it was nice of her to handmake it.itlook as thogh as it was made by hand.i forgot to tell my mum tat i will b staying back .so i would tell her now to avoid being scolded.
Byes

No comments: