Monday, January 25, 2010

i lost my art file!!!!!!!!!!!

u noe i tink i lost my art file in down towneast?i went round searching the place for 20 min wit kezia ,krystal .mayb i left it in the toilet but i searched twice for it in the toilet.anyways i ate 1 chicken wing and 1 squid stick. for lunch.krystal lend me a drawing block for me to draw the pic that was no approved by our art teacher today,due tmr. wish it will be approved after the time wasted on doing this.so i dont hav to redo and could strt on the next art homework btw i just finished drawing it. she said that i nid to show why the earth is strong and i drew a earth pic carrying many animals as the title is biodiversity,which means a variety of animals, species.i nid to buy colour penclis,pencil set and drawing blockplus borrow kezia's art.worksheet to photocopy.
these are the things that i lost .pity me.i wonder if my parents give money to buy the stuff agin thet i lost.pity me again if i have to fork out the money myself.im not rich incase you tink i am.my brother is currently swimming ,im lazy to change into the swimming costume so i did not go wit him.
i noe my blog is deadso i plan to revive it wit all these crap dont read if you r not crappy
bye peeps (which i noe there isnt any),
bye.

No comments: