Saturday, January 23, 2010

no tuition today

i spent my whole day raeding d gray-man comics on my laptop.im addicted to reading d gray man comics since yesterday i plan to read at least 2 more episodes by tmrglad that my chinese tuition is not con firmed as i can do watever i wan on my laptop .alone at home.im lousy at chinese but i wanted to improve by having tuition but regretted because the private tuition fees is $ 50 per lesson isnt tat expensive.but im going swimming later .i have to learn to swim faster.and at least beat my brother.the coach taught me to lock my ankles when i kick out.so i can move faster did i mention im the literature rep.the lit teacher was like so ramdom and said that the tallest girl and boy i n class will be the lit rep.and then my form teacher said that it will be better if the subjects repsremains the same and im still the lit rep.im suppose to put the pile of macavity work sheet in mrs tan shelf.and she said she could not find it so i have to run to the staff room the 3rd level to find it.caused me unable to complete the chinese compo test yesterday as chinese lesson was after the lit lesson


bye peeps,im going to continue to read comics .bb

No comments: